Caramelized Pancetta and Fennel Salad
- Level: Easy
- Total: 30 min
- Prep: 15 min
- Inactive: 5 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 globule fennel, divided and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 5 cuts pancetta
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dark colored sugar
- 1 tablespoon additional virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crisply ground dark pepper
- 5 ounces (around 6 to 7 mugs) blended serving of mixed greens
- Red Wine Vinaigrette, formula pursues
- Red Wine Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon newly ground dark pepper
- 1/4 container additional virgin olive oil
Preheat the stove to 400 degrees F. Line a heating sheet with material paper.
In a medium bowl, hurl together fennel, pancetta, garlic, dark colored sugar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spot the fixings on the heating sheet in a solitary layer. Cook until the pancetta is fresh and the fennel is caramelized, around 20 minutes. Expel from the stove and let cool for 5 minutes.
In an expansive bowl, place the plate of mixed greens, disintegrated pancetta, and caramelized fennel. Prepare the plate of mixed greens with the Red Wine Vinaigrette and serve promptly.
Red Wine Vinaigrette:
Blend the vinegar, lemon juice, nectar, salt, and pepper in a blender. With the machine running bit by bit mix in the oil. Season the vinaigrette, to taste, with progressively salt and pepper, whenever wanted.
Yield: insufficient 1/2 container
Planning Time: 5 minutes