Today I will tell you a Great Buckwheat Pizza Crust you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss Buckwheat Pizza Crust recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Buckwheat Pizza Crust Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Buckwheat Pizza Crust Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Buckwheat Pizza Crust in your home. I am telling you all about Buckwheat Pizza Crust Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Buckwheat Pizza Crust increases your love with your family and relation.
- 2 cups of buckwheat groats
- 1 cup of raw almonds
- Baking powder 1 tablespoon
- Now add 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast flakes
- Add 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- Dried basil 1 tablespoon
- And add 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
- A few shakes of red pepper flakes
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder 1 teaspoon
- Onion salt 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- 4 tablespoons of warm water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Into your food processor, add your blend down to flour. Pour that out into a reserve bowl.
- Then process your almonds into a flour. Add your groat flour back into the processor.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and fully blend. If the dough is super dry, add a tablespoon of water and blend until malleable.
- The dough is naturally dry but sticks together when pinched. It does not resemble a classic pizza dough. Taste test it and accommodate the seasonings if you wish.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat. Spray that with coconut or oil. Grab a handful of the dough and form it into a softball-sized ball and press it down on your sheet.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap over top and take a very large drinking glass and roll it gently over the top. If it cracks, simply pinch it back together.
If you care and want a perfective circular crust, just trim the edges and add the extra pieces back to your pizza dough and use it on your next crust you roll out.
- Place your trust in the oven and bake for about 20-22 minutes or until the crust is lightly golden around the edges.
- Remove and let very cool. You can wrap up and freeze or you can top with your favorite pizza toppings and bake on a pizza stone, or baking pan/sheet for minutes until, your vegan cheese is melted, or toppings are lightly golden and heated through.