How to Make Breakfast Bread
Today I will tell you a Great Blueberry Breakfast Bread you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss Breakfast Bread recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Blueberry Breakfast Bread Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Breakfast Bread Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Blueberry Breakfast Bread in your home. I am telling you all about Blueberry Breakfast Bread full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Blueberry Breakfast Bread increases your love with your family and relation.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 flax eggs
- 2 – 3 ripe bananas, mashed (1 heaping cup)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut sugar
- Add 1 1/4 cup Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 1/4 cup Oat Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 heaping cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine the ground flaxseed and filtered fresh water. Stir and set aside for 7-12 minutes to allow the mixture to gel.
- Add in the mashed bananas, almond fresh butter, and coconut sugar and stir to combine.
- Add in the oats and sift in the oat flour and baking powder and mix well until no clumps remain.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the fresh batter into the parchment paper-lined bread pan and smoothing the top off with a spatula. Add optional additional blueberries on top.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes, or until the top is light golden brown, and a toothpick comes out cleanly or with minimal crumbs.
- Remove from the oven and cool 35 minutes before slicing.
- Store in the fridge for 7-8 days and freeze for longterm storage.