How to Make Black Bean Burgers Vegan
Today I will tell you a Great Bean Burgers Vegan you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss Black Bean Burgers Vegan recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Black Bean Burgers Vegan Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Burgers Vegan at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Black Bean Burgers Vegan Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Black Bean Burgers Vegan Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Black Bean Burgers Vegan Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 16 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
- 2 cups cooked black beans
- 1½ cups cooked black quinoa, ½ cup reserved
- Cooked black rice ½ cup
- Black tahini ¼ cup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Or add 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Ground cumin 2 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon Spike salt-free seasoning
- Add 1 teaspoon tamari or other low sodium soy sauce
- Black pepper ½ teaspoon
- Garlic powder ¼ teaspoon
- Salsa ¼ cup
- Chopped green onion ¼ cup
- Cook your beans, if not using canned, and the grains. I just made the rice and quinoa that I usually make and had a bunch leftover which is great for future meals.
- Combine one cup of the black beans with the remaining ingredients in a food processor, EXCEPT the onion, salsa, one cup of fresh beans and ½ cup quinoa. Process until just combined. Don’t over-process.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the remaining beans, quinoa, salsa, and onions. Make sure you drain most of the liquid off of your salsa if it’s really watery.
- Shape into four equal-sized burgers. You can make them smaller if you prefer. I like a very big burger. Let the burgers rest for about 30-35 minutes prior to cooking. You could also make them ahead and keep them in the fridge for a day or so before cooking.
- Cook on the stovetop on medium-low heat in a non-stick medium pan for about 10-15 minutes on each side. You could also bake them but I haven’t done this yet so I’m not sure of the time they’d need. I’m guessing about 20-25 minutes on each side at 350° F.
- Enjoy with your favorite accompaniments!