Best Thai Chicken Wings Recipe
Today I will tell you a Great Chicken Wings Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this Thai Chicken Wings Recipe in a step by step full detail.
I actually test this Chicken Wings Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Chicken Wings Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Chicken Wings Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Chicken Wings Recipe increases your love with your family and relation. Thai Chicken Wings Recipe is the top best food to serve in any condition. Chicken Wings Recipe also very simple and do not waste your time much because the Thai Chicken Wings is easy to do.
- 1-kilograms of Chicken Wings, cut in three-part
- 50 grams freshly chopped garlic
- 30 grams freshly chopped gingers
- 40 grams fresh chopped scallions
- 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp of Hot Chilli Sauce
- Two tsp of salts
- One tsp of peppers
- 50 grams of Salted Butter
- 4 tbsp of honey
- 20 grams freshly chopped coriander leaf
- Sprinkles of Red chili flakes
- A pinch of salt
How to make Best Thai Chicken Wings Recipe
1. Put the chicken wings in a medium bowl. After that putting garlic, gingers, scallions, soy sauce, lemon juice, chili sauce, salts, and peppers in the same bowl. Mix well and marinade it for 20 minutes. While waiting for the chicken wings marinade, prepare the salted butter at room temperature. This preparation is important to keep the taste of the butter.
2. Set the medium pan over the high heat then put the butter until it’s melt. After the butter already melts then put the chicken wings into the medium pan and then stir well. After 15 minutes then add the honey to the same pan then stir well again until it’s cooked. Stir the chicken wings gently.
3. Wait for the Chicken Wings until light golden brown and smells aromatic from the ginger. The Serve the Thai Chicken Wings in a plate then sprinkle a pinch of salts, red chili flakes, and coriander leaf over it. Thai Chicken Wings is ready to eat.
4. Thai Chicken Wings is more satisfying when it is eaten with bare hands. But some people won’t do it because of several reasons, and it is you decide which way is suitable for yourself. Every bite of the chicken wings is worth it to eat until it’s bone. Don’t worry to put this Thai Chicken Wings recipe on the must-list food for the weekend. And also don’t worry to make improvisation of this recipe as you wish!