Best Homemade Tomato Ketchup Recipe
Today I will tell you a Best Homemade Tomato Ketchup Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Tomato Ketchup Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Homemade Tomato Ketchup Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and Tomato Ketchup Recipe Minestrone in your home. I am telling you all about Tomato Ketchup Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that Tomato Ketchup Recipe increases your love with your Family and Relation
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 1 & 1/2 kg Tomatoes
- 5-6 Cloves
- 12-15 Black peppercorns
- 2-3 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 small Onion
- 3 cup Water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 & 1/2 cup Vinegar
- Add 1 & 1/2 cup Sugar
- Take a cloth to add cloves, cinnamon sticks, black pepper, and tie a knot.
- In a Large pan add onion, tomatoes and knotted cloth.
- Add water, cover the lid and cook for 25 to 35 minutes on very medium flame.
- Let it too cool.
- Add the tomatoes mixture in a blender, squeeze out the juice from knotted cloth and blend it well Strain the tomatoes mixture.
- In a large pan add strained tomatoes mixture.
- Now Add red chili powder, salt and mix it well.
- When the mixture starts bubbling add sugar and lets it dissolve.
- Now Add vinegar and cook until thickens.
- Let it too cool and your tomato ketchup is also ready.
- Store in an airtight jar for up to 3 months.