Best Chapli Kabab Recipe
Today I will tell you a Great Chapli Kabab e you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss Chapli Kabab Recipe in a step by step all detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Chapli Kabab at home very easily.
I actually test this Chapli Kabab at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and Chapli Kabab Minestrone in your home. I am telling you all about Chapli Kabab full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Chapli Kabab your love with your family and relation
Recipe Servings: 2
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Cook Time: 35 mins
Difficulty Level: Medium
- 1 Kg mutton (with fat)
- 80 gms onions, finely chopped
- 80 gms tomatoes (peeled and deseeded), finely chopped
- Tomato slices
- Black pepper
- 10 gms coriander seeds
- to taste salt
- for grilling/shallow frying cooking oil
1. Prepare a mince using mutton, salt & pepper.
2. Mix chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander seeds, and minced meat.
3. Add salt & black pepper to your taste.
4. Make kebab medium bowl with the meat mixture and keep aside.
5. Heat a fully fry-pan grill and add oil and place the kebab patties on the pan grill. Cook both sides for 3-4 minutes until light brown.
6. Add medium sliced tomatoes on the second side of patty while frying. It gives a tinge of sourness to the kebabs.
7. Serve with raita or naan and your taste.