BBQ Chicken Karahi
Today I will tell you a Great Chicken Karahi Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Chicken Karahi Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Chicken Karahi Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Chicken Karahi Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Chicken Karahi Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Chicken Karahi increases your love with your family and relation.
Preparation Time:1 hr 20 min
Cooking Time:1 hr
Serve: 5 persons
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 6-7 green chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp almond, cashew, and pistachio powder
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1 tbsp green coriander (chopped)
- 1 tbsp butter
- Add1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 500 gm chicken boneless
- 3 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili crushed
- 1 tsp hot spices powder (garam masala)
- 1/4 tsp yellow food color
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 6 tomatoes for tomato puree
- Wash the boneless chicken and put it aside to dry.
- In a deep medium bowl add ginger garlic paste, crushed red chili, salt, lemon juice, hot spices powder (garam masala), add red chili powder, add black pepper, and light yellow food color. Mix the ingredients well and add chicken in it, Toss it well to coat and sprinkle cooking oil on the top.
- Keep the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 35-40 minutes to marinate.
- Heat the grill pan, grease it with oil and grill the chicken boneless pieces until it is lightly golden on both sides, Set aside.
- Heat oil in a medium Karahi and add ginger garlic paste, onion, green chili, and saute it until the vegetables are soft and fragrant.
- Add tomato puree, red chili powder, or add cumin powder, and salt in the Karahi and cook for 5-6 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Now add grilled chicken pieces in the Karahi and cook for a few minutes.
- Add chicken stock, and cream along with almond, cashew and pistachio powder in the Karahi. Let it simmer on a medium flame for 3-5 minutes.
- Cover the Karahi and cook the chicken for 4-5minutes before turning off the flame.
- Garnish with butter and fresh green coriander before serving.