Baked Mashed Potato Recipe
Step by step Baked Mashed Potato Recipe of Yummy baked mashed potato Recipe. Ok, I love all those dishes that you can prepare in advance and bake a few hours later. It’s easy so convenient! All mess is already put away and you just require to bake when your guest has arrived and served it piping hot.
These potatoes are gentle creamy, garlicky and everything yummy. This will definitely, replace our usual mashed potatoes. My younger and beautiful son loves it, and I gave it to him in Tiffin for school, he likes it as a snack too and for him, I’ve tried it many times. Potato Recipe was shared to me by my cousin my friends, I followed the Baked Mashed Potato Recipe e exactly but I still wish to suggest few changes that could be made to suit your taste.
- I amused 1 tablespoon garlic, as hubby loves garlicky flavors. I believe ½ tablespoon is very good for everyone’s taste, or even less or no garlic if you hate that garlic breath.
- Rest the dish and the garlic flavor will infuse and intensify. This is a thing about garlic that I’ve noticed while making hummus too. So, just be ready for mature garlic flavor later and hold yourself adding extra.
Add just ¼ cup milk which keeps the dish moist and creamy. But if you bake it longer it will be dry. You may add extra 2/2 tablespoons if your mixture is dry.
Cream or cream cheese
Actually, I’ve tried both. And obviously, cream cheese tastes a lot better. Cream does the job of cream cheese is not availability.
I topped the dish with bread crumbs, you can add Parmesan or cheddar as well if you love the cheesy topping. Do not overdo bread crumb; a very thin layer where it is good.
What to do with Leftover baked potato.
Leftovers are eaten the next day easily. You may reheat in a pan with small milk. Here’s an excellent Baked Mashed Potato Recipe of a potato pancake with leftover mashed potatoes.
How to Make Baked Mashed Potato Recipe
Baked Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
The easy way to make delicious mashed potatoes. They go well with stakes and burgers.
Course: Side Line
Keyword: Baked Mashed Potato Recipe
Baked Mashed Potato Recipe Ingredients
- 500-grams potatoes
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- ½ tablespoon garlic 1 tablespoon for strong garlic taste
- 3 tablespoon salted butter
- 3 tablespoon cream cheese or cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 tablespoon bread crumbs
- A pinch of dried oregano
Baked Mashed Potato Recipe Instructions
- Boil potatoes with salt unless fork tender. Peel and mash potatoes unless smooth.
- ANd then Add all the ingredients except garnish and blend with immersion blender or food processor. It will have a seamless slightly sticky consistency.
- Transfer mashed potato to a baking dish and set top with bread crumb. (The height of mashed potato in the dish should be 3 inches or more.)
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 F for 8 minutes until hot. Then broil it for 2-3 minutes until you see golden spots on breadcrumbs.
Step By Step Baked Mashed Potatoes Recipe.
Boil and peel potatoes.
Mash unless smooth with no lumps.
And then Add Egg, Pepper, Butter, Onion, Milk, Garlic and Cream.
Blend with immersion blender or food processor.
Spread mashed potato in a dish, the altitude of mashed potatoes in the dish should be 3 inches or more.
(Less than 3 inches will make mashed potato dry.)
Sprinkle bread crumb evenly.
Preheat oven at 350 F and bake for 8 minutes. Broil for 2-3 minutes for the golden top crust.
Baked Mashed Potato Recipe after baking sprinkle dried rosemary on heated bread crumbs. Enjoyment, let it cools and don’t burn your tongue. I Hope you enjoyed these posts, do you have a better recipe of baked mashed potato? Please share!