Today, I am sharing one of the top best afghani chicken recipes that you love to try. If you are in love and like with Afghani cuisine then this recipe will add value to your table. You can serve it as an appetizer!
I tried ‘Afghani chicken’ in a Dubai based Afghani restaurant and since then I am in love with this recipe. As I was curious and tried this recipe so many times so I tried to ask a recipe with the chef who verbally told me and I give it a try at home and it turned out so well. My whole family loved it especially friend and my son. If are looking at how to make chicken Afghani then surely try this recipe and I believe your family gonna love it the most. So let ‘s move at Hinz Cooking kitchen studio and make Afghani Chicken recipe.
Preparation Time: 🕐 10 minute
Cooking Time:🕐 30 minutes
Total Time: 🕐 40 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
- Chicken –six Leg pieces
- Cloves – three
- Garlic – 3×3 inches piece
- Green Chillies – two
- Yoghurt – 1/2 Cup
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Salt – To Taste
- Turmeric – 1/3 Tsp
- Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi) – One Tsp
- In a medium blend, make a paste of ginger, garlic and green chillies.
- Pour the pasta in a medium bowl and add yoghurt, salt, black pepper and turmeric.
- Also, add crushed fenugreek leaves (Kasuri Methi).
- Give it a good mix.
- Make a cut mark on chicken.
- Now marinate chicken.
- Cover and rest it for 1 hour (minimum). You can also marinate for overnight.
- Now in a medium pan, pour oil and heat it up.
- Fry chicken pieces in a medium pan and add marination mixture.
- Turn the heat to low and cover it for 20-25 minutes to make the chicken tender.
- After that fry the chicken to make it light brown.
- Serve with green chutney as an appetizer.