Achari Paneer Recipe/ How to Make Achari Paneer / Paneer Achari Recipe /Achari Paneer
Today I will tell you a Great Achari Paneer Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Achari Paneer Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Achari Paneer Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Achari Paneer Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Achari Paneer Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Achari Paneer Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
It is a very spicy, tantalizing paneer curry with pickle like the taste and can be served as an accompaniment with rice or roti, Partha, etc. To get its pickle like the taste, look, and color, this Achari paneer recipe requires the use of ingredients that are generally used in making typical Indian pickle. It has gravy texture and has a spicy and mild sour taste.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
- 200 gms Paneer, cut into 1/3 inch cubes
- 1/8 teaspoon Fenugreek Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- Or add 1/4 teaspoon Nigella Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 large Tomato, chopped
- 4-5 Cashewnuts, optional
- 1 pinch Asafoetida (Hing)
- 1 teaspoon crushed Ginger-Green Chilli
- Or add 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 3/4 cup beaten Curd (or yogurt)
- 1/4 teaspoon Kasuri Methi, optional
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Coriander Leaves, for garnishing
Take completely spices (fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, nigella seeds, and add cumin seeds). Don’t add much fenugreek seeds as it gives the bitter taste to the curry.
Add above-mentioned spices in a pan and dry roast them together over medium flame for a minute or until nice aroma comes.
Let the spices cool for a few minutes. Transfer them to a small jar of a mixer grinder and grind to a medium coarse powder.
Add chopped tomato and cashew nuts in the same jar of the grinder.
Grind until a smooth puree.
Heat up oil in a pan or a kadai over medium flame. Add asafoetida and green chili-ginger paste and sauté for approx. 30 seconds. Add tomato puree.
Saute until oil starts to separate. Then Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, and red chili powder.
Mix well and cook for a minute. Add crushed spices powder (prepared in step-3).
Mix well and cook for a minute.
Reduce flame to low and add beaten curd.
Stir and cook for a minute.
Add paneer cubes, kasuri methi and salt.
Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the flame. Add finely chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Achari paneer is ready for serving. Serve it hot with roti or paratha.
Tips and Variations:
- If you are using frozen paneer cubes, soak them in hot water for 12 minutes to soften before using.
- Don’t increase the number of fenugreek seeds or mustard seeds as they may make the curry bitter.
- utilize boiled potatoes in place of paneer for variation.
- Then Add 1 tablespoon gram flour in step-9 to prevent the curd from curdling.
- Add fresh cream in the last step to make this curry more creamy.
Spicy and tantalizing mild sour Achari (pickle) taste
Achari Paneer Serving Ideas:
Serve it with roti or rice as accompaniment or side dish or as an appetizer for a gap. Paneer Achari with semi or thick gravy can be made the delicious and filling wrap as well.